1. Full details of name, physical address and country of citizenship of applicant.
2. International classification of goods and services (if possible).
3. Full details of the goods and/or services for which registration is being sought.
4. Description of the mark: meaning, transliteration into Roman letters if necessary. If the mark is claiming a colour or colours as an element of mark, please say so, preferably supplying us with coloured presentations.
1. A Notarized Power of Attorney (a copy is acceptable at the time of filing but the original must be submitted within three months from the filing date).
2. 20 samples if not a word mark with the size not smaller than 15mm x 15mm and not larger than 80mm x 80mm. Please indicate the top of the mark if this is not clear, to ensure that the presentation is filed the right way up!.
3. Certified copy of the earlier application or of the exhibition certificate (applicable where the Paris Convention Priority is claimed - required within three months from the filing date).
4. Certified copy of the Regulations concerning the use of the mark in case of collective mark.