Patent & Utility solution
1. Full Name, Address and Nationality of the Applicant and Inventor(s).
2. Title of the invention/Utility Solution
3. Country, application number, serial number and filing date of original foreign application(s) from which the Paris convention priority is claimed.
4. International filing number and publication number (National Phase of PCT application).
1. Power of Attorney (a copy is acceptable but the original must be submitted within three months from the filing date. It must be signed by the Applicant. Notarization or Legalization are not required.)
2. Specification, claims, drawings and abstract in English (02 copies required at filing).
3. For PCT cases:
- Power of Attorney (required within 34 months from the priority date).
- PCT documents: A copy of the International Application, International Search Report is requested along with copy of International Preliminary Examination Report (IPER) and Notification of change if available.
- As the Vietnamese version of the specification must be filed within 31 months from priority date, please send us in one month before the date of entry into Vietnamese national phase so that we have enough time for translation work. In case of urgency, please let us know the PCT number so that we can download via Internet PCT database.